Welcome to Tortazo’s documentation!¶
Tortazo is a Audit and Attack framework for TOR’s deep web. Supports the integration with other frameworks and tools like Nessus, W3AF, Nikto, Metasploit and others, but focusing in TOR relays and hidden services as targets. Contents:
- About Tortazo - Gentle Introduction.
- Getting Started
- Mode Gather Information.
- Database mode in Tortazo
- Botnet mode in Tortazo.
- Supported Switches in Tortazo.
- Available Plugins in Tortazo
- Plugin Development in Tortazo
- GENERAL FAQs
- SPECIFIC FAQs
- I get “Import Errors” when I run the Tortazo.py script.
- I have problems running the onion repository mode and some plugins which perform connections against hidden services in TOR, ¿what am I doing wrong?
- I get an error when try to loading a Plugin
- Oh man, the onion repository mode has been running for the last “n” hours and I don’t have any result ¿Am I doing something wrong?
- When I run some functions of the plugins “crawler” or “hiddenService” twice, I get the error “ReactorNotRestartable”.
- I’m trying to use shodan to gather information about the relays found, but I get errors
- I get an strange error... ¿What can I do?